Find Your Ideal Workspace
We get it–we’ve helped launch many startups
We founded Idea Works to maximize our members’ chance of success through a combination of space, connection and confidence. Here’s what our members are saying:
“There are tons of ‘coaches’ out there in today’s social media world but having an effective team like that at Idea Works in our own backyard is amazing.”
–Eric Parr, Parr Insurance
“Being an Idea Works member solved our business problems. Our home broker is in Dayton, Ohio and we needed a local address. All the amenities here at Idea Works worked out really well for us. Everybody is just willing to help out and talk. People hear our name now and know that we’re with Idea Works.”
–Tom Sneeringer, The Good Guy Group
“I became a Kitchen member because I wanted to start out catering without having a lot of risk. Idea Works allowed me to start out small with the clientele I had and build my way up. Anyone that is interested in cooking, catering or starting a small business in the restaurant industry should consider the Entrepreneurs’ Kitchen at Idea Works.”
–Walter Bonham, The Food Lab
“I had a home studio in my basement, and even then it’s hard to separate your work life from your home life. With the all access pass, I can come in at all hours and on the weekends so I get a lot more work done.”
–Ben Thompson, No Rights Productions
Ready for a bigger kitchen?
- Home kitchens can only handle so much volume.
- Licensing and inspection can be overwhelming.
- You’re a pro. You should have access to professional tools.
Re-thinking your office setup?
- It’s too hard to get work done without a dedicated space.
- Don’t settle for working in isolation with mounting distractions.
- Pursuing your entrepreneurial dreams should be easier.
Want to level up your podcast?
- Production quality is important these days.
- Don’t scramble to produce your podcast without the right equipment.
- You should be able to monetize your work.
Want to sharpen your skills?
- Our workshops are designed to help you learn from your peers and experts.
- Don’t stay uninformed about how to grow your business.
- You should be able to find the right resources and training.
The Facilities and Resources to Grow Your Business
Whether you have an important meeting or need to prep your catering order, we have you covered.
Our team will support you and you can tap into the knowledge of other members, too.
Gain confidence that you have the right setting and mindset to land the best customers.
How to Join
3. Join Our Community
Enjoy 24/7 access to the building, mentorship and networking opportunities, amenities, and a chance to rub shoulders with like-minded professionals within a vibrant, growing culture.
Shared Space. Socially Distanced.
Most people struggle to get their work done without the proper space. Idea Works equips those who need a shared-use kitchen space, coworking space or podcast studio. Business owners who have the proper workspace and resources will be more productive.
Idea Works: Where Plans Come Together
Watch our video to see how Idea Works has helped small business owners become confident in their plans.